Tuesday, July 9, 2013

People I Would Like to be if I was not Myself

First off, my favorite person in the world, hands down, no questions asked, is myself. BUT I could choose anyone else in the world to be other than me, these people would have to be it. 

1. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge 

This is obvious. A throwaway in fact. I'm disappointed i'm listing her first, but NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND wouldn't list her first (see previous post on psychopath-holidays if you are concerned about someones crazy levels- however this is also a good test). She is probably one of the most classy individuals in the world, has clothes that scream: 'hey i'm a lady, but I'm also insanely fashionable' and shes a PRINCESS. Points are also given to her because her pregnancy is completely upstaging Kim K's and I just love that. 


2. Cara Delevinge 
#lookatthosebrows

A lot of people aren't yet familiar with Cara D, but I predict that won't be the case for much longer. She's been the face of Burberry, H&M, Zara, Chanel, and most recently Fendi. Not to mention she dated Harry Styles, which I am insanely jealous of... but now she is possibly a lesbian with Rita Ora? Details to follow on that, but whatever bi-curiosity is no issue if you have the chance to be Cara. I think I would also list her near the top of people I would like to be best friends with as well, especially after watching this video of her and fellow model Jourdan Dunn in her cooking show 'Well Dunn' 


Hey Cara, I also like onesies and funny hats too- look we have so much in common already, this should transition nicely if I ever were to be you. Slightly surprised at myself for topping my charts with 2 Brits- guess  my One Direction obsession is starting to filter into the rest of my life. Or I'm into being foreign today cause next is my favorite Latina....  

3. Shakira 

I can't dance, my main move is like a wiggle/hop/arm swing/shake move. Not the WORST in the world- but I kinda look like a little kid just learning how to do 'The Shake' with their mom and dad. No matter how hard I try- it always reverts back to this move, SO my #1 reason I want to be Shakira is learn how to shake my butt like her. #2 is her HOT Soccer Playing Husband,  Gerard Pique here:
#3 is being a Latina Lady myself (!hola Mexico¡) I feel the need to support our friends from the South. Plus Shakira is a genuinely GOOD person -as are the others, but I get a really really nice vibe from her- possibly from watching The Voice too much. Which is also a reason I want to be her, she gets to sit on an insanely cool swivel chair, surrounded by hot guys (Usher, Black Shelton and Adam Levine) and judge people. 

Honorable Mentions: 
-Anna Kendrick
Shes funny (esp on twitter), shes a good actress, and she was in Pitch Perfect one of my favorite movies
- Miley Cyrus 
She just doesn't give a fuck which I admire, I'm secretly obsessed with 'We Can't Stop' and shes dating Liam Hemsworth (aka Gale), she twerks, plus she has a bulldog named 'Mary-Jane' what more could you ask for??
-Selena Gomez
She looks like a complete badass after her breakup with Biebs 

No comments:

Post a Comment